The Farm House – Sleeps 4 with room for 2 children on fold out beds
From 150.00 for 1 nights
About The Farm House – Sleeps 4 with room for 2 children on fold out beds
A beautiful cottage dating back to 1891. Sleeping 4 people with room for 2 children on fold out beds. An original cottage at the Llethrau, perfect for a family getaway!
The cottage has two large bedrooms upstairs with 1 super king bed and the other a king. Both have their own en-suites with the main bedroom having a stunning bath and the other room a small shower and toilet. We have room for 2 fold out beds in the private sitting area downstairs which would be perfect for children.
Downstairs we have a beautiful newly decorated living area with a log burner. The kitchen / dining area is open plan and has a large dining table, fridge freezer and new electric oven. Heating in the property is by a wood burning aga which needs to be going in order for the radiators to heat – we will turn the immersion on before you arrive so you will have instant hot water.
The front porch has a small laundry with a washing machine and clothes airers. A perfect cottage for a family to spend time together.
Wi-Fi is available in this cottage. We also have a general Wi-Fi located in the Internet Café. The local shop and Radnorshire Arm pub serving food just over 4 miles away.
- Luxury warm duvets, pillows, sheets and towels provided
- Spare blankets if needed
- Initial complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Electric Oven
- Wood Burning stove (Heats the radiators - no central heating)
- Dishwasher (including detergent)
- Cooking utensils including all cutlery
- Wood Burner in living area
- Satellite TV
- DVD library (shared)
- Book library
- Laundry including washing machine and clothes ariers
- Wi-Fi in the cottage
- Payphone (shared)
- Natural water supplied from borehole
- Dogs always welcome (£10 per dog per stay surcharge)
- Shared 24-acre grounds with terraced areas and furniture
- No Smoking
- **Please note the bathrooms are En-suites for the 2 bedrooms upstairs**
Parking available for 2 cars (1 directly outside and 1 down in car park)
Not suitable for sports cars
No wheelchair access
Access via single track lane and through a small ford at the property entrance
Please note: Access to Keys is via a lockbox and map provided to show yourselves into your accommodation unless otherwise arranged
** Minimum 3 nights stay**